4MCPCB experts recommend base solderabiltiy introduction
The reason why discuss base solderability
This paper Emma wants to discuss base solderability.
This is a very simple PCB glossary, but also have some PCB guys don’t know.
In fact, this is the ignore point during flexible PCB board purchase process.
So 4MCPCB want to learn more PCB purchasers know and clear base solderability.
Two evaluations base solderability is very important for PCBA (printed circuit board assembly).
Solderability evaluations are made to verify the components will meet the requirements of the standards and determine that storage has no adverse effect on the ability to solder components to boards.
In fact, this definition not only toward to PCB board, but is also used in other electronic areas.
The ease with which a metal or metal alloy surface can be wetted by molten solder under minimum realistic conditions.
How to measure base solderability?
4MCPCB experts have summary the measure base solderability.
Solder Ability = the ability of an item to be soldered
With a through hole lead, the solder would wick up into the pot.
Others also read those articles about PCB Purchase:
- Top 2 way to Reduce cost sue high quality Fr-4 PCB base material
- Top 3 reasons resulting mass production PCB assembly cost so expensive
- Two ITAR affects the point PCB manufacture process
- Idea copper weight for a flex PCB manufacture process
- 4MCPCB experts recommend base solderabiltiy introduction
- Do you know the right way to handle the excessive and unused PCBA components?
- Source PCBA component service from 4MCPCB
- 4MCPCB experts explain the file and document for PCBA
- PCBA service FAQ – Frequently asked questions
- 4MCPCB experts Introducing Environment requirement of the PCBA