Do you know the metal core PCB thickness?
Why we discuss metal core PCB thickness?
In fact, difference people discuss this definition have differing understanding.
This is the reason why David wants to discuss the metal core PCB thickness topic.
Thickness of metal core PCB has included two parts.
Go deep to read this topic below:
One is the thickness of total metal PCB board.
You know the metal core PCB has three layers, and each layer has its own layer thickness.
But there were very few guys will tell the detail three layer thickness of metal core PCB.
The thickness of metal cores in PCB base plates is typically 30 mil – 125 mil, but thicker and thinner plates are possible.
Second is the metal core PCB copper foil thickness.
This definition were widely discussed by MCPCB purchase and MCPCB sales engineers.
Because the copper foil is the most important factor related to metal core PCB price.
MCPCB copper foil thickness can be 1 – 10 oz.
Others also read those articles about PCB Purchase:
- Some factors related to PCB assembly quote calculator
- Top 2 factors related to quote my PCB online
- Some unexpected when place a PCB assembly quote
- TS 16949 Automotive PCB Standard Introduce
- Metal core pcb cost is the biggest advantage
- Do you know the metal core PCB thickness?
- Top 7 common senses of HDI PCB definition
- 8 tips guide you find a good PCB supplier
- Top 1: Metal Core PCB Manufacturing Industry experience
- FR-4 PCB base material is the best option for conventional PCB board